Frenik Marketing Group is a fast growing marketing firm that specializes in helping companies strengthen their digital presence in today’s ever-growing digital revolution. Starting off as a class project at UGA that has morphed into one of the fastest growing agencies in Atlanta, we now service enterprises throughout the metro Atlanta area and have obtained an average of 170% revenue growth over the past 4 years. We are a team-oriented group of 20, looking for top talent to help us on our journey to the top. Our culture consists of a collaborative environment where team members can thrive, helping each other along the way. Here at Frenik, we empower our team members by allowing them to showcase their talents in unique ways, while constantly providing constructive feedback. We aren’t just a group of colleagues working to get the job done, we are a family.
Frenik Marketing Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented graphic designer to create and develop a variety of brand design elements. Projects primarily include creating branded collateral for web, brochures, advertisements, infographics, logos, etc. The candidate should be able to creatively strategize and implement brand design principles into every piece of artwork/collateral assigned. The successful candidate would require the ability to constantly create, showcasing talents in unique, innovative ways that align with the qualities of a reputable business. In terms of specific client projects and deliverables, candidates will be in charge of managing other designers and vendors from start to finish. This job will be reporting directly to the Creative Director.
Successful Candidate Characteristics
- Creative thinker
- Problem solver
- Strong communicator
- Ability to take criticism well
- Quickly adapt to change
- Design branded collateral for a wide range of media
- Use graphic design software to draft and create branded content for clients in multiple industries
- Meet with clients and/or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Collaborate with and report to the creative director throughout the design process
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Develop graphics for logos, websites, infographics, brochures, etc.
- Review designs for errors before they publish or go to print
- Manage time accordingly to meet deliverables
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in graphic design, digital media communications or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience with graphic design and/or design experience with brand design, page layout, web design, and typography
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of graphic design methodology
- Strong creative thinker who is detail-oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of brand design principles and practice
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Ability to multi-task to complete projects with strict timelines
- Experience working in multiple industries
- We are all here with the mindset of winning and being successful. Sometimes this means wearing a hat you're not used to, or even working after hours to get the job done.
- We are not satisfied with where we are currently. We have big dreams and need people willing to make the necessary sacrifices to turn those dreams into reality.
- Getting better is a must. For us to reach our goals, we constantly need to refine our skills and broaden our minds. Whether it’s improving your individual skill set or working to enhance business processes, constant expansion is a must.
send application to: firstname.lastname@example.orgBACK TO JOBS