Client Services Director
Frenik Marketing Group is a fast-growing, full-service marketing firm that specializes in helping companies strengthen their digital presence. Founded in 2014, Frenik Marketing Group has become one of the fastest growing agencies in Atlanta. We now service enterprises throughout the metro Atlanta area and have obtained steady revenue growth over the past 5 years. We are a team-oriented group looking for top talent to help us continue on our journey to the top.
We are a group of motivated self-starters. Our culture is one of collaboration; we believe in empowering team members by allowing everyone to come to the table with their ideas and strategies.
Frenik’s Director of Client Services is responsible for the management, growth and overall health of client relationships. As a senior point of contact, you will coordinate the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic marketing plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work. You will work in tight collaboration with the agency’s internal teams as well as interface with clients and vendors, ensuring that the work we provide to our clients is of outstanding quality and results-driven.
Successful Candidate Characteristics
- Strong Communicator
- Extremely Organized
- Takes Initiative
- Creative Problem Solver
- Positive Outlook
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Conflict Resolution
- Manage and lead the agency’s day-to-day efforts with key client relationships and accounts.
- Strategically advise clients and develop ideas and solutions that achieve business, marketing and engagement objectives.
- Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for the creative teams and effectively balance dual expectations of clients and the agency.
- Promote the expansion of business with existing clients.
- Assist in bringing in new business through networking.
- Prepare and present formal pitch presentations to clients.
Work with internal teams to ideate and develop concepts for projects and accounts.
- Multi-task and get the work done effectively and efficiently—on time, within project budgets and exceeding expectations.
- Manage a variety of workstreams including traditional, digital, social, experiential, promotional projects, and more.
- Effectively assign, delegate, coordinate and monitor the work of Account Managers.
- Ensure all projects remain within outlined/agreed to budget parameters.
- Participate in and/or lead big idea thinking sessions for the agency.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, assigned client’s business, products, industry and competitive landscape.
- Minimum of 8 years of integrated advertising agency experience managing traditional, digital, social, retail, content, experiential and promotional projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field.
- Experience building, managing and mentoring a team.
- Experience creating and managing budgets for projects covering all of the above.
- A thorough understanding of the agency process and agency/client relationship model.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), social media management platforms, Facebook Ads manager and MailChimp
- Experience with project management platforms such as Zoho, Basecamp, Trello, etc.
- This role is part of the leadership team and we are looking for something serious, long term commitment style, are you in it for the long-haul?
- We all put on different hats sometimes, to accomplish our goals…you will too!
- We are focused on growth and each team member plays a pivotal role in making that happen.
- Continuous improvement of both our processes and our skill sets is a priority.
send application to: email@example.comBACK TO JOBS