Back-End Web Developer
The Back-End Web Developer responsibilities include, but are not limited, to coding, implementation, testing, reporting, documentation, deployment, troubleshooting, debugging and modifying existing web applications and services. Projects primarily include Back-End development of our websites with occasional Front-End development. The candidate shall be able to analyze information and have general programming skills, knowledge, and experience to debug software issues, and can do software testing. The Web Developer will employ industry standards, security methods, and tools related to building web applications. This position will have Web administrator duties and must be able to provide time estimates and schedules for projects and communicate regularly with management and functional users on project requirements, activities, and status.
- Strong Knowledge and experience with E-commerce, Digital Marketing, and Content Management Solutions.
- Experience with web services and API testing
- Is a pragmatic problem solver
- Works well in small teams with a clear mission
- Strong knowledge of online web analytic tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mobile App. Development is a plus
send application to: email@example.comBACK TO JOBS