Frenik Marketing Group is a fast growing marketing firm that specializes in helping companies strengthen their digital presence in today’s ever-growing digital revolution. Starting off as a class project at UGA that has morphed into one of the fastest growing agencies in Atlanta, we now service enterprises throughout the metro Atlanta area and have obtained an average of 170% revenue growth over the past 4 years. We are a team-oriented group of 20, looking for top talent to help us on our journey to the top. Our culture consists of a collaborative environment where team members can thrive, helping each other along the way. Here at Frenik, we empower our team members by allowing them to showcase their talents in unique ways, while constantly providing constructive feedback. We aren’t just a group of colleagues working to get the job done, we are a family.
Frenik Marketing Group is currently seeking a highly motivated Account Manager to coordinate and manage internal and external activities related to the growth and development of key accounts. The candidate must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships, while effectively communicating information throughout the whole process. Candidates must be efficient at multitasking, flexible with meeting times and locations as well as effectively track task progress and completion amongst team members.
Successful Candidate Characteristics
- Strong communicator
- Extremely organized
- Stable mindset
- Highly self motivated
- Problem solver
- Positive outlook
- Quickly adapt to change
- Handle negative feedback well
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Display qualities of a leader
- Act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters relating to key accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers
- Constantly report to CEO on all matters of business, including client deliverables and progress, timelines, client needs, team project responsibilities, etc.
- Clearly communicate the progress of all deliverables both internally and externally
- Schedule meetings and collaborative sessions with colleagues and clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Meet physical demands of the job, including off-site meetings, networking events, client meetings and events, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, advertising, management, communications, public relations or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience relating but not limited to account management, project management, and/or customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- Demonstrated flexibility in regard to scheduling meetings, travelling off-site, attending networking events, etc.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and collaborative skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to multitask while meeting deadlines in compliance with standard operating procedures
- Ability to develop deep understanding of business functions and principles
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), social media management platforms, Facebook Ads manager and MailChimp
- Experience with project management platforms such as Zoho, Basecamp, Trello, etc.
- Willingness to take advantage of any and all growth opportunities relating to self development and company projects
- We are all here with the mindset of winning and being successful. Sometimes this means wearing a hat you're not used to, or even working after hours to get the job done.
- We are not satisfied with where we are currently. We have big dreams and need people willing to make the necessary sacrifices to turn those dreams into reality.
- Getting better is a must. For us to reach our goals, we constantly need to refine our skills and broaden our minds. Whether it’s improving your individual skill set or working to enhance business processes, constant expansion is a must.
send application to: email@example.comBACK TO JOBS